Julie, Randy, and the boys stopped by on Sunday for an afternoon of hanging out. We went to the park and had a picnic, and also took in some ducks and fish at the creek. It was a nice day to spend time outdoors. Life since Mexico has been pretty slow-paced (not that I am complaining). I've been babysitting a bit, reading a lot, and relaxing more than I could ever from September to June!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Creekside Fun
Julie, Randy, and the boys stopped by on Sunday for an afternoon of hanging out. We went to the park and had a picnic, and also took in some ducks and fish at the creek. It was a nice day to spend time outdoors. Life since Mexico has been pretty slow-paced (not that I am complaining). I've been babysitting a bit, reading a lot, and relaxing more than I could ever from September to June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment