Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rooting for Root Canals
I never thought I would be one to cheer when it came to having intense dental work, but I have found my endodontist to be my best friend, as of late. I had been dealing with extreme tooth pain for over a month, edging on two. This wasn't just the sensitive to cold or hard-biting pain, it was the "wake me up every single night at 3am because my prescription pain killer wore off" type of pain. An endodontist finally got me in for a root canal and after 2.5 hours of digging, drilling, and filling, my procedure was done. My mouth still hurt for a few days (since it was jacked open beyond normal width for multiple hours), but I am more than happy to report that I no longer experience any pain. My wallet will thank me as I do not have to purchase any more medicine, though I think I am going to miss my good friends at Walgreens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment