Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No More Rain! Please!

It has been raining here for over a week straight and I cannot handle it anymore! I am in need of some sunshine in good old Wisconsin! I think my dog has dredged in so much dirt due to the rain in the last week that I could plant a flower garden in my kitchen! Yesterday, the sun did peak for about 5 hours, which was helpful with cutting my grass that was so long it was sprouting seeds on top! Enough whining! Time to take the advice I give to my students and "Accentuate the Positive!"

1) The grass is incredibly green
2) Students cannot use beautiful weather as a reason to not focus in class
3) The farmers have a good chance of abundant crops
4) Only 11 days of school left!!!!
5) There is a higher chance of seeing rainbows? Okay, now I am stretching it!

No comments: