Okay, okay! I finally did it. I am in a wedding in a week and a half and I needed to have a decent tan to cover my mixed-up tan lines and to tint my skin from its natural albino glow. I proceeded to the Mystic Tan booth to get my spray on tan. (Yep-the regular tanning beds just burn me, so I went with the spray on tan). As I got into the booth, all I could think about was the Friends' episode where Ross got a spray-on tan and turned, then turned back, and ended up with a "#4" on one side of his body and nothing on the other. I laughed aloud as I entered the booth. I can only imagine what the employees were thinking.
So far, I see a light tinting. Hmm, I think I will have to have 2 applications-big surprise.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my friend at work did the spray on tan and all I could think about was that Friends episode also. Just be careful to make sure you put the lotion on your hands or they'll look funny! have funny being a non-albino!
Post a Comment