Thanks Sarah! If it didn't take 3 whole days to do, I would be more than happy to make one for you. Though, I bet my next one wouldn't take quite as long now that I know the process. I will have to pick a weekend to come to Omro and call you so we can get together!
3 comments:
Casey-
Awesome job! What a great site! Want to do mine? :) You're right...we do need to get together soon!
Thanks Sarah! If it didn't take 3 whole days to do, I would be more than happy to make one for you. Though, I bet my next one wouldn't take quite as long now that I know the process. I will have to pick a weekend to come to Omro and call you so we can get together!
Cool, Casey! You're going to have to give your own lessons to all of us teachers!
- Jen Reed
Post a Comment