Saturday, August 05, 2006

Oops!

Well, last night was a memorable wedding, if I do say so myself. Dan (a teacher at school) and Danelle got married at my home church in a very sweet ceremony. After, I headed up to Port for the reception. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and was following about 20 feet behind a huge Escalade, waiting to park. All of a sudden, the Escalade started backing up and I realized that he did not see me. I put my car into reverse and as soon as I did it......CRASH. My whole front end of my car is smashed up! Thankfully, no one got hurt. The sad thing.....the bride and groom were in the car that hit me, though neither of them were the driver. Anyway, I will either be getting a lovely repair or a new car soon. Despite the car wreck, we still managed to have a great time at the reception. All is well that ends well.


Front View














Side View

4 comments:

Jones said...

Dan R. got married?

Casey said...

Yep! To a really sweet girl he met at last fall's teacher conference. Crazy, huh? They are super for each other though!

Jones said...

Awesome! That's so cool!

Jamie said...

bummer...

(about the car)