I spent the weekend with my 2 adorable nephews (and my sister and Randy). We had a great time and I always look forward to hanging out with the kiddos. Some of the most memorable moments were Logan singing Hi Ho and singing his ABC's (he's only 2 and a half) and helping him with the potty, since he now stands to pee (like a daddy does, duh!). When I tucked Logan into bed, we said the "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" prayer and then Logan added his list of blessings. We prayed for 2 grandmas and 2 papas, mommy, daddy, baby Cooper Nicholas (as he calls him by his full name), Baily (Logan's dog), his other aunts, uncle and cousin, Casey and Peyton (he is always looking out for my dog). The funny thing is that he doesn't ever separate Peyton from me. Where I go, Peyton should go (at least in his mind).
Here is a conversation Logan and I had
Me: Logan, you get to come see Aunt Casey for a whole weekend in a few weeks.
Logan: Yes. Logan will come and mommy will come and daddy will come and baby Cooper Nicholas will come.
Me: Nope, just you are going to come!
Logan: Only Logan? Hmmm...Logan and Casey go to get ot chocate? Yes, Casey? Please?
Me: Yes, we can go and get hot chocolate when you come.
Logan: And Peyton come too.
(I'm not so sure my dog likes hot chocolate, but I sure am grateful to Logan for including everyone!)
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment