After a grueling week, I am so incredibly grateful that the weekend is here! It seemed that I was never at home last week, except to sleep and clean my house and mow my lawn. You know you are worn out when a 6th grade boy looks at your face and says, "Miss Miller, your eyes look purplish underneath them. Are you really tired, or what?" Running myself into the ground just wears on me after 5 straight days, so I am lavishing my weekend! I think I better be more consistent about getting enough sleep so that I am not borrowing time from the next day every single day.
Anyway, this weekend is Wine and Harvest Fest in Cedarburg, so I am going to check it out with Erin. Then, my Bible Study group is having a cookout/volleyball game at the Linse's home, which should be a good time. I've already started off on the right foot by sleeping in this morning. Yahoo for me!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment