Lately, life has been running at lightening speed. Here's what I've been up to:
Thanksgiving: Great time to be with family, play with the nephews, relax, eat turkey, etc...
Women's Christmas Coffee: An amazing night, with a touching actress from Acacia Theater who portrayed Mary from the news from the Angel to the death of Christ. We had a few technical issues that night and the fact that the actress showed up 5 minutes before she was supposed to perform didn't add to the ease of the night, but it still went well. I was dead tired Monday night, since I had been at Church/School from 6:30am until 10:15 pm that night with a 25 minute break to run home and change around 5 pm.
Christmas Program: Sad to say, but my favorite time of December is after the Middle School Christmas program is done. I would love to say that there is something beautiful about the students proclaiming Christ's birth, but somehow my vision is shaded from disciplining them for a week and a half during their 2-hour practices. We reached an all-time-low this year with kids texting each other during practice-great choices. They did a nice job last night and I am happy to move on to other celebrations of Christmas!
I'm looking forward to girls' time with my mom and sister this weekend when we get together to bake, shop, and hang out together. These plans could get a shake-up too, since my sister is already 3 cm dilated and not due until the 28th of December. It would be great if she went early, but on the other hand, she could stay at 3cm for the next 3 weeks.
Thanksgiving: Great time to be with family, play with the nephews, relax, eat turkey, etc...
Women's Christmas Coffee: An amazing night, with a touching actress from Acacia Theater who portrayed Mary from the news from the Angel to the death of Christ. We had a few technical issues that night and the fact that the actress showed up 5 minutes before she was supposed to perform didn't add to the ease of the night, but it still went well. I was dead tired Monday night, since I had been at Church/School from 6:30am until 10:15 pm that night with a 25 minute break to run home and change around 5 pm.
Christmas Program: Sad to say, but my favorite time of December is after the Middle School Christmas program is done. I would love to say that there is something beautiful about the students proclaiming Christ's birth, but somehow my vision is shaded from disciplining them for a week and a half during their 2-hour practices. We reached an all-time-low this year with kids texting each other during practice-great choices. They did a nice job last night and I am happy to move on to other celebrations of Christmas!
I'm looking forward to girls' time with my mom and sister this weekend when we get together to bake, shop, and hang out together. These plans could get a shake-up too, since my sister is already 3 cm dilated and not due until the 28th of December. It would be great if she went early, but on the other hand, she could stay at 3cm for the next 3 weeks.
Here's a blast from the past picture that I know one of my readers will appreciate. Just think: tornado, Target, and tantalizing fashion!
No comments:
Post a Comment