Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Way Behind

So I've been a bit behind in the blogging world lately-sorry to anyone who actually reads this. I have a lot to get caught up with from New Year's to my birthday and many things in between! I've been occupied with a lot of grading lately as report cards came out yesterday and I had to get everything in before then. In addition to that, I have been trying to shovel out from the never-ending onslaught of snow in good 'ole Wisconsin. On Monday we got 12", bringing our season total to 42" (normally 26"). Good times. The upside is that it is very pretty outside and winter sports are working out well (snowmobiling, skiing, etc...) I'll post some pictures and other bits of information later.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

welcome back...I've been checking and waiting and was so excited to see a post again! Can't wait to see some pictures!