Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wine and Harvest Festival

I cannot believe how beautiful this weather has been lately! Last weekend I met up with Jessi, Nick and Ezekiel to take in Wine and Harvest Fest for a few hours. Because it was so nice, we ended up staying for the greater chunk of the day. It was so nice (80s) that I even got a little sunburn. All in all, we enjoyed the people watching (a pastime for us all), kettle corn, shopping (great pottery, a fun winter hat, and a neat wall frame). Here are some pictures from our day.


Jessi, Ezekiel, and Nick-the whole family (minus the pups)




Jessi, Ezekiel and me

Ezekiel loving the pumpkin photo shoot!

Jessi and Zeke at a photo op stop

1 comment:

Jon and Lani said...

Oh man, Zeke is getting so big! I haven't seen pictures of him since he was 3 weeks old! (She should steal these pics for her own blog!) :)