Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breakaway

Kaela, me, and Jessi


Last weekend I had the magnificent opportunity to attend Breakaway (hosted by Elmbrook Church) at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva with two of my dearest sisters in Christ. It was relaxing, refreshing, rejuvenating, spiritually challenging, and a lot of fun too! The resort was beautiful, but the company was the best! I truly appreciated the time away with Jessi and Kaela and now I have lots of heart work to do.



Highlights include: (in no particular order)

  • the 11pm evening walk in the rain
  • winning the "Clipped" floral arranging competition
  • being reminded of the power of forgiveness
  • late night Nertz tournament
  • the t.v. in the bathroom mirror
  • the all you can stuff in a bag candy buffet
  • great praise and worship time
  • getting lots of sleep
  • girl talk
  • Fazzoli's (ahh the memories)
  • laughing, and then laughing some more

I am so blessed!

No comments: