Easter was wonderful this year! First, Jesus is Alive, which means we also have eternal life-what a gift!!! Second, my family all came to my house to celebrate. 7 additional people quickly fill up my house, but it was wonderful to have everyone together (and I do love hosting). Third, the weather was Gorgeous, with a capital G! Fourth, we had some yummy food to enjoy together (yahoo for everything turning out just perfect).
The Recobs came down on Saturday evening and after a bit of visiting, we walked downtown to the Rivoli to see Alivin and the Chipmunks: the Squeakquel, which was quite cute to watch, especially sitting next to Cooper and listening to his little giggles! Mom and Dad came down early on Sunday morning so we could enjoy brunch before heading to church. After church, the kiddos hunted for eggs around the yard and played outside in the glorious weather. We enjoyed a late afternoon Easter dinner and everything was fabulous! I will definitely save the Penzey's recipe for the ham glaze-scrumptious! Mom and Dad headed out and the Recobs and I headed to the park to play for an hour before they had to drive home. It was wonderful to have everyone here, but I was quite exhuasted by the end of the day!
Monday, April 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment