In just 3 hours, we will have completed our first full week of school (in other words, 1/36th of the school year). I am teaching the same group of students that I had for my 1st year of teaching in 1st grade. It is great to see them all again. I am constantly amazed at how much they don't change in personality from age 6 to age 11. I already feel like I know them all inside and out. Overall, they are a very enthusiastic group, which makes my job all the more enjoyable. I pretty much have to tell them to stop raising their hands and stop volunteering because they all want to participate. They are the type of class that makes you want to get out of bed to go to work. Hopefully I can say the same thing all year long!
This weekend I will be heading up to LuWiSoMo to do some camping with the family. I am eagerly awaiting 2:35 so I can run home and get ready to head out. I can't believe that we are already to the last weekend of summer.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment