Sunday, September 23, 2007

Family Wedding

Well, beyond being completely wrapped up the in the school year, I have been kept busy with a few other things in the recent past. Last weekend I celebrated my cousin Lissa's wedding to Brian. It was a great event and I was blessed to be a reader in the ceremony. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed themselves at the reception as well. One of the most touching things is that Lissa's birth mother, from Korea, was flown over along with Lissa' birth aunt, by my aunt and uncle. Not an eye in the church was dry as Lissa's mom and birth mom lit the unity candle together and then as Lissa handed each of them a rose. God's grace is so large that it can span thousands of miles across oceans to different continents and languages. Here are some picture highlights.

The lovely couple-Lissa and Brian
Beautiful and delicious Simma's Cheesecake


Logan and I acting goofy!


Lissa and her brothers/sisters-in-law
Cindy, Brad, Mike, Jessi and of course, Brian and Lissa

The Miller cousins and their spouses


Dad and Logan

Julie and me

The Immediate Miller family (minus Cooper)

No comments: