Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday, the whole family traveled to a pumpkin farm as an annual fall tradition, though it didn't feel like fall when we were walking around in 90 weather. Anyway, the pumpkin farm was fabulous and everyone had a great time. From the corn maze (actually challenging to get out of), the truly spooky haunted barn, the goats you could feed, the hay rides, the underground slide, the pumpkin patch, and the homemade carmel apples, there was something for everyone. The Recob family: Julie, Logan, Randy, and Cooper

Logan checking out the farm implements


Dad and the boys

Cooper blends right in with the pumpkins

The boys giving kisses

Logan in the "john"

The Recob-Munster Family

Dad, Mom, and I posing-yes, we are very dorky at times


"How silly," said Logan


Which way to go in this crazy corn maze?

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your family time at the Pumpkin Patch. The boys are cute and you're right...Cooper fit right in! I can't believe how red his hair is!

Jamie said...

Love the picture of Cooper in the john! So funny! keep the pictures coming!!!!