There are a few main reasons teachers love teaching:
1) June
2) July
3) August
4) Any other day off school!
This isn't completely factual, but pretty close some days! I have actually been pretty blessed this year. I love having my repeat students (the same group that I taught 5 years ago in 1st grade or 4 years ago when I taught 2nd grade). The connection that is already built up between student and teacher is a great foundation. I can see why looping (where a teacher teaches 3rd grade one year, 4th the next and stays with the same students) is so popular. Plus, I have never had such an enthusiastic and hard-working group of students. They give 100% for the most part and that is qute refreshing after my last year of teaching.
With all that said, I still am looking forward to Thursday and Friday off this week. I am planning on sleeping in, getting a few things done at home, heading to Chicago to meet some friends, making my Christmas cards (so they are done and out of the way), and a few other piddly tasks.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I send you my Christmas cards to do also. Oh wait, I don't have a job, I should be able to get them done! HA! Come to Texas...not Chicago! JK!
Post a Comment