Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Days Gone By

It's been awhile since I have done any updating-my apologies for that. May is always such a busy month and with school ending in just a few days (1.5 to be exact) there is little time for anything enjoyable. Yet, somehow I managed to fit in a few fun things along the way (just didn't get time to write about them). I should start by going back to Mother's Day/Randy's Birthday.
My mom/dad and my sister and family all came to my house, where I was able to make a nice dinner for all of them (tenderloin on the grill, garlic roasted potatoes, green beans, and lemon-poppyseed cake). We had a great day and just relaxed together. Best of all, the moms got a day off from cooking and cleaning up. Sadly, I just realized that I have no pictures to show of the two Mothers we were celebrating. Just pictures of the children they are mothers to.
Logan helping his daddy blow out the candles.

Baby Ava is 4.5 months already and just a little doll

Cooper and his pal, Baily

No comments: