Thursday, May 01, 2008
May Day
You know what brings joy after an eleven and a half hour day at work? Seeing a handmade May Day basket hanging from your door! What a smile-brightening surprise. Not only was the basket adorable with a hand drawn space theme, but inside of it were 10 beautiful, pink tulips! Attached to the little basket was a Bible verse from Song of Solomon about the winter being over and new life being here. Praise God for the kind-hearted child who brought a glimmer of God's love to my day! (I have a hunch on who it may be, but so far no one will take credit). I will post more pictures (and in the correct direction) later. Right now, my computer is not working well. I hope your May Day was just as blessed and full of something to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment