Sunday, July 20, 2008

Funny


This is a picture that Logan recently drew for his mom. It is fun to see his drawing develop and watch as he goes through each stage of the tadpole people. This picture was particualarly amusing to me as he is adding more detail to the pictures, especially anatomically correct details. I asked him to tell me about the picture and he sure did. As you see by the labels on the top, this picture includes Logan, Ava, and mom. I asked him to point out who each one was. Ava is on the left (smallest and with no hair). Logan is on the right (he had a bellyache that day and that is why his stomach is so big). And, mom.....mom is in the middle. Can you see what is on her belly? Yep, Logan drew her breasts. Since Julie is still nursing, he sees them as an important part of who she is . I almost had to walk out of the room I was laughing so hard. Gotta love those 4 year olds.

No comments: