Monday, December 08, 2008

A Blessing


Let me tell you a little bit about this girl.
You may know her as Jessi,
but I know her as an amazing friend
and quite possibly the best listener God has ever created.
She is also the strongest prayer warrior and sweetest friend!
She loves me where I'm at and roots for me to be a better person.
I am blessed to live just 7.1 miles from her and to spend a mere 10 minutes to get to her house, because once I arrive she is a drink of cool water,
a breath of fresh air,
and the very hands and feet of God to me and many others.
I celebrate her life and the life of God in her this month,
as she turns 30.
Nick, her loving husband, threw a fantastic surprise 30th birthday party
for her at Buca's and we all had a great time celebrating her life!
We love you Jessi!

With her birthday candelabra

Jessi and Nick

No comments: