Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ear Plugs

I left my parents' house Sunday night and came to my sister and Randy's house to spend a few days. I watched Logan and Cooper yesterday and today. We have had many funny moments together, but this one took the cake for today.

Upon returning from our 1/2 mile walk/bike ride (about as much as Logan's legs could pedal on his trike), I noticed something green in Logan's ears. I came closer to him and asked what it was.

He responded with "These are my ear plugs."

Ahh. yes. He was talking about ear plugs about an hour earlier in the day, after I commented on how loud the water filtrating device was. Now that conversation made more sense. I got up close to his ear and he said, "You know...... my gum ear plugs."

The little bugger shoved chewed-up gum in his ears as ear plugs. Gotta love the creative ideas.

No comments: