My Uncle Kevin has been in town (my parent's town that is) for the past week. He is from northern Minnesota, but came to Wisconsin to do a plaster/stucco job locally. Anyway, he called me at 6:30 am (!!!!) on Wednesday morning last week to see if I would be willing to go shopping with him. Huh???? Kevin is about 50 and is not the shopping type of guy. He'd much rather be fishing, hunting, ice fishing, gardening, or doing work outside than shopping. Despite my confusion, I agreed to come home and hit the stores with him.
We ended up having a great time. Not only did I get to hang out with Kevin, whom I rarely see, but I also was able to spend his money. :0) We went to the Outlet Mall and I helped him pick out some jeans (pretty stylish too-a vintage wash, which isn't bad for an old man-haha), a few shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 belts, and a ton of boxers and undershirts. It was great to catch up with him.
My sister and family came home too so we spent the day hanging out and playing with the boys. I am still trying to comprehend the fact that Julie is pregnant again and at Christmas, we will have another baby to oogle over. Great fun!
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment