Friday, August 08, 2008

Crazy run-ins

So, I was walking in Cedarburg and heading to the pottery studio where I was picking up a few pieces I had made recently and I look up to see an old friend from CUW. I told myself that I must be imagining him because I knew he didn't live in the area and just as I had convinced myself of that, I heard him say my name.

It was so fun to see Chris, randomly walking around the burg and neat to catch up too. Since Chris was in town for the week (taking a painting class at a local church) we decided to get together for lunch the next day (Friday). It was awesome to see Chris, who used to make me ooze milk from my nose at lunch because I was laughing so hard. We reminisced about our Tuesday and Thursday lunches together and many other funny memories and the people we knew from our alma matter. I'm looking forward to having tea with him tomorrow as we catch up a bit more. I'm glad you're doing well and so happy for you, Carmen, and Hannah! Good times with good friends.

No comments: