Monday, August 11, 2008

Screech!

Jenna and I were enjoying a nice Saturday morning brunch at Harry's (a local cafe) in Port Washington. We decided to mosey over to the Farmer's Market across the street to check out the produce and waste some time before our movie started. So, we were just walking along and buying a few items. I started talking to a vendor about her homemade pies and I felt Jenna jabbing me in the side. Thinking she was being rude, I finished my conversation and then looked at her. She quickly pointed me towards the one and only Dustin Diamond (Screech) from Saved by the Bell. Apparently, he was taking in the market with his wife. I had heard he lived in Port Washington, but had never run into him. Since we heard he isn't very friendly in person, we didn't approach him, but it was a fun sighting nonetheless.


What we grew up watching.

And a more recent image (how he looked Saturday)

1 comment:

Matt and Abby K said...

Just reading your blog...I didn't know "Screech" lived in Port Washington! Abby K