Friday morning, I got up at 4:45 so I could get to Wal-Mart early for a few deals (this was the first time I've ever done that!). I bought a GPS unit for me, from my parents, for half the normal price and a winter jacket for $8! What a steal. Then I came home and started my turkey and other meal preparations.
My parents arrived around 10:30 and my sister and family came an hour later, followed by my aunt and uncle from Minnesota at 1:00. Amazingly, the food turned out perfectly, especially the turkey-very moist and delicious, and it was all done at the same time-yahoo! We had a nice sit-down dinner and then played cards and hung out into the evening hours. My aunt and uncle spent the night and we shopped around Cedarburg the next morning/afternoon before they headed to my parent's house. All in all, it was a nice and relaxing holiday!
Aunt Diane and Ava (11 months)
Logan, me, Cooper
empty table shot

No comments:
Post a Comment