Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oops!

So, I am officially the worst roommate ever. Erin is out of town until Monday and I have been diligently caring for her two cats (Lucy and Stella). Well, I was also caring for my nephew, Cooper, who is three. This morning the house was eerily quiet and when I went to fill the food bowls for Lucy and Stella, only Lucy appeared, which is odd because Stella has earned the nickname of Fatito for a reason. So I started thinking about how Stella always tries to run outside when the door opens and I asked Cooper if a cat left the house when he opened a door. His response was, "Yep!" Yikes!!!!!! I called the Humane Society, which directed me to the Cedarburg Police Department. I called and the officer said that they had a "really fat" tabby cat turned in yesterday that was found a block from my house. I can't go to see if it is Stella until tomorrow morning when the vet is open. Please pray that the found cat is indeed Stella so that all trust can be redeemed in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are TOO funny!
- Erin

Unknown said...

Did you find the kitty? I have been waiting to see. ;) Sounds like a nice weekend with the Coop. Hope you are enjoying your second graders!