Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Weekend with Super Cooper

I had the chance to spend the majority of the weekend with Cooper, which has been a lot of fun. In the past, I always took Logan or Logan and Cooper, but have never had Cooper by himself. We went to a few parks to play and checked out Wine and Harvest Festival with Tom, Jenna, Kody, and Lisa. Beyond spending time with Cooper, the best part of the weekend was that I got a ton of sleep! I went to bed at 8:30 on Saturday night and woke up quite refreshed this morning.


This year at the festival there was a bunch of paper mache sculptures so Cooper and I took a picture by each one:


Owl



Crow



Pumpkin Girl (as Cooper called her) was located at the end of my street



Pig



Cooper by the mini car we saw on the side of the street (doesn't look too safe for crashes)




Silly face by Cedar Creek





Sweet guy
This next picture is a comparison (this was Logan at the same spot when he was 3.5-Cooper just turned 3)





Aunt Casey and Cooper at the park


Before we went to church Sunday morning, we stopped by my classroom so Cooper could hold my class guinea pig (Cerdita). He was so pleased with himself and asked to go back after church for more cuddle time. (Julie-I think you need a guinea pig for home)



1 comment:

Julie Recob said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time. Cooper couldn't stop talking about you. Even this morning on the way to Kelly's he asked...Can I go to Aunt Casey's house today? I love you Super Auntie and the kids simply adore you!!!